Del dette job
Mindjumpers is a leading social media and creative agency with offices in Copenhagen, London and Leeds. As an intern with us, you get a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world's biggest global brands. You will become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +30 dedicated co-workers and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a brand care manager intern, you will be involved in the different steps it requires to manage a brand on social. As part of our Client Team you will be working closely together with our account directors, account managers, brand care managers and content creators and support in the daily planning and execution on social media channels. Mindjumpers also allows for you to develop your own profile depending on your passion and competencies.
- Support with daily client management
- Support with editorial planning of content
- Reporting (weekly, monthly, campaign)
- Community management on social media presences (monitoring and responding, scheduling, publishing)
- Support with coordination and preparation of client meetings
- Project management and structuring of work processes
- Finding best practice cases and conducting industry research
- Competencies within the fields of marketing, branding, planning, analysis and economics
- You have a keen interest in social media and communication
- You have great language skills in both written and spoken English
- You have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments depending on your passions and skills
- You are good at investigating company profiles and identifying strengths and weaknesses
- You understand the business challenges related to social media
The internship is an unpaid full-time position based in our Copenhagen office. The length of the internship is six months starting in January 2019, the specific start and end dates of the internship can be flexible so it will fit with the schedule of your education.
Please send your application to email@example.com no later than October 30th, 2018 and specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 or write firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.