Del dette job
Lucie Kaas is looking for a detail oriented and creative Graphic Designer with a clean and aesthetic touch. You will play an integral role in supporting our visual identity and overall brand image. Although we are a Danish company, we are currently experiencing significant growth in the international markets and the role therefore involves dealing with many international stakeholders.
Your responsibilities are broad and can cover such areas as:
• Developing a visual communications strategy for our advertisements in magazines
• Developing an overall in-store merchandising identity
• Set-up of price lists, catalogues, packaging
• Design of fair stands (3D if possible)
• Development of Instagram stories & videos
• Styling of photos
• Mock-ups of new product designs (3D if possible)
• Ad-hoc assignments
The position has the opportunity to develop over time to cover more areas of interest.
• Graduate from an accredited design program or school
• Super user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Detail oriented and able to work under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
• Fluent in Danish
We are a small but fast growing company where being a team player is crucial to success. It is expected that the right candidate is flexible and can help with practicalities outside their core job when needed. We are
looking for someone who is willing to learn and roll up his or her sleeves when necessary. We offer the opportunity to gain hands on experience and work with a young and motivated group full of humor in a casual
This is a full-time position where hours flow up and down depending on the demand where peak periods can arise during the development of new catalogues and communication material.