Del dette job
Søren Rose Studio is looking to hire a full time Junior Industrial Designer to join our Copenhagen office. We are looking for an individual who will collaborate with our Senior designer for various industrial projects and who can effectively communicate ideas through sketches, 3D models and renderings.
About the studio
Soren Rose Studio was founded in 2009 by native Dane, Søren Rose. We proudly provide clients with any level of service they desire, whether it’s designing a beautiful chandelier or a clients’ future home. We have the benefit of utilizing larger scale projects as inspiration to design furniture and products.
We focus on style, sensibility and sustainability in our approach and value long-term design collaborations with likeminded people to propel our studio forward.
- Implementation of all stages of industrial design and development from conceptualization to final production documentation
- Support senior staff in production of 3D and presentation material
- Becoming a key member of the design and production team, working on a variety of short and long term projects.
- Effectively communicate your unique and innovative ideas to project teams through sketches, models, and appropriate presentation tools
- Collecting and sharing trend insights with team members.
- Working independently or collaboratively to generate relevant new product ideas and carry them through to production.
- Developing creative solutions that meet product brief goals
Required Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design with 1+ years of experience in product development.
- An ambitious curiosity relating to all things design.
- Excellent communication skills via sketches, renderings and oral presentations.
- Above proficient in CAD (Solidworks, Rhino) and visualization tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficient in 3D rendering (Keyshot, V-ray)
- Proactive and able to work effectively alone and in a team environment
- Able to work well under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Attention to detail in the selection of color, material and finish.
- Ability to observe new design trends and translate them into compelling products.
These are the key tasks as currently defined. They are not listed in priority order. From time to time the key tasks may be varied and the post holder may be expected to take on such variations within the constraints of the position and the level of responsibility implied in it.