Del dette job
Do you want to set the visual identity of the fastest growing image editing software in the photography industry? Are you motivated to join the team that is shaping what the future of professional photography looks like?
Capture One is looking for a graphic designer that can take the ownership of the brand visuals and inspire the whole software business to look its best. If you dream of working with some of the world's best photographers and if you're not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, this might be for you.
Purpose of the role
We’re looking for a creative graphical designer to take responsibility for, oversee and execute on all creative for internal and external channels for our brand Capture One. You are experienced and know your way around for both digital and print graphic design. You will set the visionary creative agenda and take action when assets and touch points are off-brand.
You’ll be the driving force in creative projects, in cooperation with campaign and marketing managers. For example, developing and implementing CVI, brand guidelines, innovative concepts for campaigns, and creating and reviewing POS materials.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to elevate our brands, enforce high quality in our creative work and create effective internal processes.
Elevate our brand presence:
• Own the visual identity of Capture One
• Update and develop creative guidelines to assist the implementation of brand visuals
• Create a strong visual strategy for iconography, logo, photography, and other visual key deliverables for Capture One
• Use conceptual thinking – have an ability to explore and shape creative ideas and align them with our strategic brand goals
• Produce POS material for in-store sales and industry events
• Work closely with the commercial and marketing team to develop graphic deliverables, website -, newsletter -, banner visuals, and more
• Review POS material to ensure they hit the mark on both creative and sales support
Improve creative processes:
Work alongside marketing to create and interpret briefs and support and enable the best creative result:
• Introduce and deliver brand consistency across all brand work and brand touch points within the business
• Provide clear, creative guidance and feedback
• Work with the Management team to create effective measures, sign off, feedback and de-brief processes
• Work with colleagues to understand the effectiveness of work produced by the team and adapt processes to suit team workflow
• Sign off for creative on big campaigns: images, design, video, etc.
Enforce best-practice website design:
• Consult on UX/UI. Drive and initiate relevant changes with the digital designer, web manager, marketing managers, and creative team
• Help put finishing touches on our first-class products
Build the team spirit and encourage bold, creative thinking:
• Take part in creating and implementing a team atmosphere and encouraging the sharing of skills and knowledge
• Be a sparring partner for the creative team, encouraging new, fresh thinking
• Get the creative team members on board in times of growth and change
• 2-3 years minimum in an executing graphic design role, working with both print and digital deliverables
• 1-2 years’ experience in a creative leadership role, where you are used to setting the standards and creative processes for your stakeholders
• Excellent visual eye and composition knowledge
• Robust portfolio with up-to-date projects, a big plus if you have worked with premium or luxury brands
• Proven experience driving creative projects with teams, brands or on the agency side, or a mix of all
• Detail oriented, yet visionary
• By nature, you are a team player and enjoy helping out your stakeholders
• Ability to set and uphold priorities, goals, and deadlines
• Ready to take full ownership of responsibilities and not afraid to execute yourself
• You thrive on working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You’re full of enthusiasm for new projects and good at getting others equally engaged
• You’re good at communicating in English. We are a very international team and our “office language” is English
• Photography industry experience is a plus
Everything we do is premium. If you strive for the same ideals, we provide a unique, exciting and challenging position in a highly innovative multi-cultural company. You will work among more than 25 dedicated, international colleagues in the marketing & commercial department, who will be challenging you on a daily basis – note that we also throw amazing parties! You’ll become part of a team that works full steam ahead – no time to get bored and always new, exciting projects just around the corner.
About Capture One
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched color handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, Phase One is committed to delivering an unmatched level of service and support to every customer through this expert team of global partners.
Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.