Del dette job
Student Assistant for Design team
Would you like to develop your creative and technical skills within product design and packaging? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Become part of an ambitious, experienced and
international team of 5 design managers who love design and big challenges?
-Establish a career-advancing network in an innovative, global company?
-Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world – and help shape its future?
- Join our Design team in Lyngby -
As our new student assistant, you will join our Design team which has creative responsibility for the entire Bang & Olufsen product line.
We listen to, challenge and inspire each other. We look forward to working with you and letting you demonstrate your competencies. And we know that we can only succeed as a brand by working together, which is why we emphasise coaching and supporting each other.
- Create product designs and packaging -
You will assist our design managers with daily tasks as well as projects. We are considerate of your exam periods, but generally expect you to be here 2 full days per week where you:
- Work with product rendering and visualisation
- Work with product packaging
- Help plan inspirational trips for our team
- Assist your colleagues with important ad hoc tasks
You may be assigned other tasks depending on your interests, qualifications and previous experience.
-Design student interested in product development -
You are studying for a master’s degree at DTU or a design school, and you have approximately 2 years left of your studies
- You have the desire to work with all aspects of design and product development
- You have a flair for working with visuals, colour and design
- You have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator – if you have experience with KeyShot, it is a plus
- You speak and write English fluently
As a person, you are not afraid to take on new challenges, and you gladly help with the fun tasks as well as tackle the more practical and mundane tasks. Moreover, it is an advantage if you are eager to engage with many different people as you will be collaborating with different stakeholders, including Product Management and Marketing as well as external partners.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Head of Design, Michael König on +45 42 41 42 61.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include any design or technical projects you have worked on while studying.