Del dette job
At LEAPWORK, we’re taking a stand against the repetitive, boring and error-prone work that undermines productivity and kills innovation everywhere. And at the same time, we completely reject the idea that a digital workforce will replace humans. Instead, we believe that we can all take control and ownership over technology and use robotics to work better, together.
We’re making that vision come true today with our unique visual software robotics technology in enterprises and government organizations around the world, from banks and insurance companies to universities, tax authorities and aerospace companies.
We’re growing fast and are looking for a Journey and Usability Expert who will play a vital role in developing our next-generation platform for software robots on both a strategic and operational level. You will work in our Product Management team in Copenhagen and will refer directly to the CTO.
Why is this job for you?
On a strategic level, you will:
- Innovate the LEAPWORK Automation Platform
- Explore new product ideas
- Execute design sprints to validate new ideas
On an operational level, you will:
- Collect and analyze user feedback
- Optimize existing features based on user feedback
- Map user journeys
- Produce UX and graphical design
- Define and write user stories
- Act as Product Owner for development teams
You are expected to work primarily from LEAPWORK’s office in Copenhagen, but you should expect some traveling to our global locations.
Who are you?
You're a highly intelligent person with a holistic understanding of business contexts. You have a natural ability to work on a high level and then dive into details when preparing the next set of requirements for our development teams.
You check most of these boxes:
- Have an MA/MS degree in digital design and interactive solutions or similar
- Have relevant experience as a Journey Expert, Usability Expert, or Product Owner
- Is completely fluent in business-level written and verbal English
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, global environment
As a person, you’re:
- Open minded, and love to explore new ideas
- Able to see ideas from a holistic view, but have a sense for details
- Passionate about your work, good humored and easy going
- Helpful in establishing good relations between colleagues in various locations
As part of the LEAPWORK team, you'll be part of an exciting journey of a company offering a unique product with unlimited potential. As such, this job comes with plenty opportunities for you to grow personally and professionally. We offer competitive salary and benefits according to qualifications.