Del dette job
We seek an enthusiastic, creative, frontend focused lead engineer with a gift for architecture, who wants to make the financial world a better place.
Danske Bank is known as one of the frontrunners in digital innovation within the FinTech landscape. We have a culture where agile teams work as startups, backed by a strong organization.
The Digital Channels IT team has a clear mission: To build the best financial experience for our business and corporate customers. We help hundreds of thousands of professional users across the Nordics to work effectively with their finances. Our new platform, District (danskeci.com/ci/transaction-banking/solutions/district), gives customers a full overview of their company’s finances while connecting them seamlessly with relevant financial 3rd party solutions. This is just the beginning – as we are in a growth and innovation phase, our platform team needs a strong technical lead to shape the future of our solution.
We offer a challenging and central role, transforming business requirements into awe inspiring technical solutions. We are team players, skilled, highly agile and dedicated. We value diversity and inclusivity, collaborators over cowboys, creativity over closed-mindedness, and sustainable pace over fire-fighting.
Lead the frontend development of our new corporate customer channel delivering robust, performant and thoroughly tested code
Provide hands-on technical expertise in areas of architecture, design, testing, implementation, and delivery. Identify standards based solutions that are appropriate to our environment
Coach, guide and mentor other team members, encouraging a strong customer advocacy as well as a culture of excellence of engineering and DevOps
Work with remote colleagues in a distributed team
Leverage your agile problem solving capacity, think up solutions and proactively identify risks or bottlenecks
Be influential and actively engaged in improving practices and methodology
Frontend Stack Snapshot:
We'd love to meet someone who:
Has curiosity and intelligence, combined with passion - things we value above all else
Demonstrates extensive experience and expertise in the selection, evaluation, development, and delivery of frontend (UI) based software solutions including testing strategies, design & architecture, maintenance, and continuous integration and delivery
Displays strategic thinking, can implement and deliver sustainable solutions while keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability and performance
Has experience in using established engineering and architectural design principles to drive and maintain agility in the codebase
Communicates clearly, is approachable and helpful
Is ideally equally comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside friendly, high-performing colleagues in a motivating and collaborative environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- You will be supported in your professional development and growth and will be encouraged to participate in international conferences as well as in the open source community to improve your skillset
- We offer competitive compensation and great benefits
- Company contributions are made towards your pension and you get a minimum of six weeks annual vacation, on top of bank holidays
- You can choose if you want to work on a Mac or Windows laptop
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch every day in our on-site canteens
- Office snacks including fruit, and amazing coffee
- If you are coming from abroad, we will support your move through our relocation program. Our team is international and English is the primary language.