Del dette job
We are looking for a Product Designer who’s excited about creating new platform systems that solve unique business needs. You will be designing tools for us to process product data backed with AI, collaborate with our 1000+ brands, or control robots in our warehouse.
If you are passionate about complex systems and visualising data, we offer you the chance to work with our digital workspaces where you'll put your design thinking and skills to work as an equal partner in cross-functional teams on a daily basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Within 30 days:
- You have been on-boarded by your fellow team of product designers and engineers and immersed yourself in our workspaces.
- You are working closely and collaboratively with users, other designers, and engineers to understand key business priorities.
- You have defined first plans to pull meaningful insights for ongoing and upcoming projects.
Within 60 days:
- You have facilitated your first workshops with our global team of users and engineers to improve on existing features or by developing new ones.
- You have iterated and tested design solutions with your range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
Within 90 days:
- By now you have worked on numerous projects with design problems through the entire lifecycle: research and ideation, prototyping the user experience and actual interface design.
- You and your team have delivered high-quality experiences that have measurable impact.
- You continue to translate complex requirements into easy and intuitive solutions with a keen eye for consistency and visual details.
- You have about 3+ years of experience working with user-focused product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
- A proven track-record of previous design work and a portfolio showcasing design problems, context, process and solutions.
- You are comfortable with designing UIs that visualise data, statistics and numbers
- Excellent experience in creating lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes using Invision, Marvel, Principle, Framer, code or similar.
- Practical experience with different ideation and research methodologies, facilitating workshops and the ability to define project scopes.
- A highly developed eye for aesthetics of modern web patterns and an understanding of how your designs will be built and factor that into your solutions.
- Excellent communication skills of your process and rationale behind your designs.
- You’re a nice person!
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Please, apply in English and note that we only consider applications with a portfolio and your favorite emoji in your cover letter (the team's favourites are 🤯🔥🤔🤓😘🤦♀️🙌🤪💪🙋🏖).
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 300+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!