Del dette job
Do user needs light your fire? Are you curious about understanding consumer behaviour and would you like to take part in building innovative user experiences across digital platforms?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded UX Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
• Be part of a six-month full-time internship with hands-
on experience in a growing international business
• Be part of an ambitious multidisciplinary design team
and create business transformation for big, innovative
• Work on projects that really make a difference, together
with some of the world’s most creative brains
• Take part in transforming user insights and strategic
analysis into powerful concepts
• Create flows, information architecture, detailed
wireframes and prototypes
• Learn about how unique solutions are realised,
implemented and delivered
We would like you to be…
• A student in interaction design or related fields with a
minimum of two years completed studies
• Proficient in all levels of sketching, wireframing and
prototyping across digital platforms
• Equipped with a firm grasp of UI design methods such
as wireframing, concept, modelling, working with
scenarios, and breaking down task flows
• Great at analysing outputs from user insights and
requirements and transforming them into UX concepts
• A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the
ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to
bring them to life
• Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely,
fundamentally believes that we’re better together
• Fluent in English - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join…?
• A work place where you have fun, learn and enhance
your network at the same time
• A Project team, that rewards hard work with lots of
responsibility and new challenges
• Breakfast and lunch with us every day
• A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on
Fridays, and annoy our friends by talking about work on