Del dette job
As an intern with us, you get a unique chance to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest global brands including M&M’s, LEGO Group, Arla and Carlsberg Group. You will become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +20 dedicated co-workers in Copenhagen and London and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
We believe that all decisions in the strategic, the creative and the executional phase should be based on insights from data signals. This put you in the middle of everything we do and you will be working closely with everyone on our team – that being a strategist, an ads manager or our content creators.
- Responsible for collecting data through various systems like social listening systems, digital content management systems, Google analytics or native social platforms
- Analyze large buckets of data and build insights to inform strategies and content creation.
- Participate in client meetings to present insights and or performance
- Ensure that our team is always well educated within understanding the value of data and insights.
- You have a keen interest in the social and digital space
- You have great language skills in both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills for campaign performance reporting and optimizing future activity
- Have a natural flair for data analysis, reporting and creation of data-driven insights
- You are curious, flexible and embrace a healthy dish of change for breakfast
- A team player with a “can do” attitude, believing that anything is possible
The internship is an unpaid full-time position based in our Copenhagen office.
The length of the internship is six months starting in August 2019, the specific start and end dates of the internship can be flexible so it will fit with the schedule of your education. If you want to know more about who we are and what a Mindjumpers day looks like by visiting our Instagram profile @Mindjumpers.