Del dette job
Are you a passionate visual designer with a digital mindset and a curiosity on the new trends within digital and UI design? Do you have proficiency in visual/UI design and a flair for UX? Then you might be our new colleague!
As a Visual Designer at Jayway you:
- Have proven UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Are experienced in working agile with visual design for mobile and web interfaces.
- Know Sketch and/or Figma by heart and are proficient in working with prototyping tools (eg. Invision, Marvel, Principle).
-Are passionate about creating beautiful and functional digital products.
- Know the importance of great teamwork and communication between you, your team and the client. You are not afraid to speak your mind in a humble and constructive way.
We would be thrilled if you:
- Have experience and skills with animation design.
- Are experienced within user testing, e.g. interviews, prototype/product tests, focus groups.
- Understand, or are interested in learning, one or more of the Scandinavian languages (Danish/Swedish/Norwegian)
At Jayway, we work with digital product development from ideation and concept to designing the pixel perfect details. You will be the user’s voice and focus on creating digital design that supports the user. You are good at questioning ideas with a positive attitude and an open mind in order to find the best solutions for our clients. Our Copenhagen Studio will be your base, with some projects onsite with the client.
Your daily work will consist of designing, iterating and refining designs for multi-platforms. Layout, user flows, navigation, brand elements, iconography and typography will be a natural consideration throughout your work. You will get to work on mobile and web-based solutions as well as try out new technologies including AR and IoT. In other words, you will find yourself in the sweet spot between technology, user needs and business value - working in a cross-functional team where your colleagues include designers, developers, project managers and client representatives.