Del dette job
Senior User Experience Designer for Phase One:
Are you an experienced UX designer and thrilled by the opportunity to design the tools that help the world's top photographers create even more astounding images? Then this is your chance to work on the design of Capture One, our flagship imaging software product. You will join the newly formed Product Design team at Phase One and help us keep Capture One the ultimate imaging workflow solution for any creative team.
We are digital photography pioneers:
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.
You bring design skills, analytic power and visionary ideas
As our new Senior UX Designer, you will work proactively with product managers, architects, developers and other stakeholders to help understand and meet customer needs.
Your role will include design work spanning the entire design and development process, from early understanding of user needs to final fit-and-finish reviews. Your main tasks include:
- Gather and analyze user data and communicate the insight to impact design and functionality decisions
- Ensure design goals are clearly defined and actionable
- Facilitate ideation sessions, UX reviews and usability tests
- Design wireframes and prototypes and iterate the designs based on feedback
- Deliver final interaction and visual designs that meet user needs and is compliant with overall design patterns and visual style
- Establish and maintain a design system for the Capture One product suite
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have 3 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Product Design Team and many more throughout the organisation. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment, and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
You combine design flair with a passion for understanding user needs
You have 4+ years of experience working with UX and Design Thinking in a software company. Please include your design portfolio with your application for review.
- Relevant higher education within design or IT
- 4+ years of experience designing power tools for Mac, Windows, Mobile or the Web
- Thorough understanding of fundamental user-centered design methods
- Extensive experience working with prototyping tools and design systems
- Visual design skills and experience
- Experience with Design Thinking, Lean UX and agile development
- Experience influencing product strategy based on customer insight
- Fluency in English (orally and in writing)
Nice to have:
- Experience with establishing a common design system across multiple platforms
- Interest in photography
Overall, we look for a team player with energy, humor, and creativity that shares our passion for customers and what great design and technology can do for them. You must be self-motivated and able to plan and drive your own tasks, possess great communication skills, technical knowledge, and connect easily with others.
In particular, you:
- Are passionate about great user-centered design
- Have talent and passion for technology
- Are responsible, independent, quality- and task-oriented
- Have a positive mindset and proactively share knowledge with your team and other disciplines