Del dette job
Are you our new graphic designer?
Are you looking to join a creative team and contribute to the production of outstanding content? Are you passionate about using design across a variety of communication materials, to produce the best possible results? Are you ready to join the most ambitious B2B marketing team in Copenhagen?
We are searching for a graphic designer to join our hard-working and exciting marketing team. You will be working closely with the team, including our in-house graphic designer and copy writers, to collaborate on content creation projects, ensure brand consistency, and optimize creative assets for use within the organization. This role offers the opportunity for you to take the initiative on ideas for new projects and use your design skills across a variety of content.
- Designing, updating, editing and formatting a wide variety of materials including brochures, e-books, leaflets, print and banner ads, sales collateral, event materials, customer stories, etc.
- Creating content and concepts for different social media channels: blog, advertising, campaigns and website.
- Working on ad-hoc graphic design tasks (e.g. retouching imagery and photographs, resizing content for ads etc.).
- Ensuring consistent brand standards across all materials by creating and following set guidelines and templates.
- Delivering files for print and web according to system specifications.
Requirements/the ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- A portfolio showcasing relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload as required.
Bonus if you have
- Experience with implementing graphic design in PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualisation / infographics, motion graphics and/or animations.
Templafy is a Copenhagen-based, fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are first-to-market in our space, and have established a leading reputation, with world renowned customers.
Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA, and the Nordic Startup of the Year award. In 2018, we also raised $32 million in funding, led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm, Insight Venture Partners, and London-based Dawn Capital.
We aim to become the benchmark for marketing departments in B2B SaaS companies worldwide, and you can become a key part of that vision.
What else should I know?
This position is a unique opportunity to join a company of rapid growth, which is in the process of becoming a well-known global brand. You will become a key part of the marketing team, and your work will have a direct influence on the success of Templafy.
We offer a creative and supportive work environment, based in the center of Copenhagen, with great colleagues and an enthusiastic working culture.