Del dette job
MIKOU Studio seeks
an Architect - Danish and French speaking
In the framework of its international development, MIKOU Studio seeks an architect with experience working in Danish architectural agencies. If you thrive working in a collaborative and inter-disciplinary way and are ready to explore new approaches and to innovate, this is maybe your chance to join a recognized international agency, based in the heart of Paris.
We work in workshops in a collaborative and inter-disciplinary spirit within the fields of Architecture, Education, Science, and Urbanism.
And we see ourselves as a collaborative platform, that values the exchange of ideas and encourages independence and initiative. We cultivate ethical values, a sense of responsibility and liability, and the respect for working in a culture of excellence.
What we expect:
That you will rapidly be able to take the lead of some of our architectural projects and to coordinate team work to achieve our goals. We hope you will bring your Scandinavian experience to our work, share your knowledge and inspire your colleagues.
• 4-6 years of experience working in an architectural agency, the majority of which in Denmark
• Full proficiency in English, reading and speaking skills both in Danish and French
• A strong interest in technical aspects and a great aptitude for developing innovative details
• Ready to take risks and to represent the position of the agency in carrying out projects
• A solid understanding of building standards and regulations
• Experience with competitions
• You thrive in making research and experimenting in a cross-disciplinary team.
• Result-oriented, motivated, organized and independent
• Available for your colleagues, with a great sense of empathy
• You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Full knowledge of REVIT (minimum 3 years of intense and daily use), AUTOCAD, Adobe Suite, Rhino, and Microsoft Office
You will be hired as a freelancer. The salary will be negotiated according to experience and bonus proportionate to results.
The position is based in Paris (14th district), in our new and self-designed workspace and is to be filled possibly from September 15, 2019.
The Danish-French Chamber of Commerce runs the recruitment process on behalf of MIKOU Studio. If you recognize yourself in the above, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio in English to recruitment @ danish-french.com. For further question, feel free to contact Christel Décatoire: +45 53 76 42 75.
More about MIKOU Studio:
Created in 2005, after the founders collaborated for many years with the architectural agencies Renzo Piano and Jean Nouvel Paris, Mikou Studio works on large projects and strives to keep an open-minded spirit and an appetite for transformation across borders and disciplines.
Our key thematic areas of reflection revolve around the question of “Creating the city with architecture” through projects designed as open and flexible infrastructures.
We are interested in the way complex metropolitan buildings combining mixed utilisations, create new attitude and transform the city by creating spaces for a new urban life.
Our ambition is to contribute to the renewal of the French architectural culture though hybrid, iconoclastic and innovative projects, that combine high tech and craft, technology and storytelling.
Among delivered or ongoing projects, there are the Trapèze high school in Boulogne, the Aquatic center of Chateauroux, the Condorcet Campus, an apartment house at Nanterre Croissant, a metropolitan building at Bordeaux Garonne and the racecourse of Rabat.