Del dette job
Linkfire is the number #1 marketing tool for the creative and entertainment industry. We work with the biggest names in the music industry and route 60+ Million fans every month to the music they love.
We are expanding our team in Copenhagen and are looking for a talented Digital Product Designer with a sound understanding of creating great digital experiences, strong visual design skills, and a delivery-focused mindset.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of 50+ developers, engineers, product managers, and more, drawn from every corner of the globe. The common denominator?
Music — we live and breathe the stuff.
▶︎ Who are we looking for?
In a quickly growing startup, design challenges arise constantly. We’re working every day to create new and better versions of our products and to create a great experience for our users and artists.
In order to take on these challenges and to contribute to an agile and frictionless design delivery structure, we’re looking for a full-time Digital Product Designer.
You will design for our products and will take an essential role in our mission: to deliver solutions that make Linkfire an easy and delightful product to work with.
Working closely with the team you will be responsible for bringing the product features and updates to life. This includes all aspects of the product, from the web app to presentation assets. You should be comfortable brainstorming ideas, turning these into wireframes or prototypes and then beautiful, ready to be implemented designs. All backed up by design the best principles, business objectives, data, and user feedback.
▶︎ What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with the product owners to design features in accordance with the team's roadmap
- Ideate and validate designs through sketches, interactive prototypes, and feedback sessions
- Present key findings, user flows and designs to stakeholders
- Create high-fidelity visuals and specifications for your final solutions
- Work closely with the team to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Help in maintaining and improving our style guide with our product designers and front-end developers.
▶︎ People say about you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience and a well-rounded digital product design background
- You’re an avid user of Sketch, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a portfolio that showcases your foundation in user experience, interaction, and user interface design
- You have specifically worked with designing complex web solutions for growing (SaaS) organizations
- You’re structured, hands-on and have strong execution skills.
▶︎ Would be an advantage:
- Experience in motion graphics and animation
- Familiarity or experience in working with Scrum methodology
▶︎ About Linkfire:
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels, and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum. The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that route fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use. It’s complex. We make it simple.
▶︎ What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing music tech companies in the world
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Becoming a part of a world-class product team working with scaled agile methodology
- An awesome, international office with colleagues from 20+ different nationalities
- The chance for your work to be seen and used by millions of music enthusiasts all over the globe