Del dette job
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for anyone making interactive projects.
At Arduino Education, we're enabling anyone to innovate by making complex technologies simple to use.
As a visual design intern the tasks you'll undertake will fall under the line of branding , working on digital product solutions and marketing material across the full range of Arduino products and more.
But enough about us, let's hear about what we would like from you:
- We're looking for a curious, enthusiastic person with an always can-do attitude.
- Someone with a background in graphic design, digital or interaction design.
- Relevant knowledge of software skills (Sketch, Adobe Suite).
- Preferable if candidate has knowledge of Arduino.
- A strong portfolio reflecting critical thinking, design capability and aesthetic values.
- Preferably fully registered students may apply
You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
You must be available for of 3 - 6 months.
This internship is based in Malmo, Sweden.