Del dette job
We are looking for a Media Director for our Media and Boozt Media Partnership (BMP) team. You will be responsible for Boozt.com & Booztlet.com media strategy – a three-digit million budget (SEK) and a team of 3 ambitious marketeers who buy and sell media every day. In addition to being the team lead, you will participate in the Marketing & Design team's management group and will report to the Group CCO.
Together with your team you will be responsible for driving campaigns in our in-house media agency and bringing it to the next level so that we can create co-campaigns with our +700 brand partners – Boozt Media Partnership.
In cooperation with our brand partners, we build onsite/offsite campaigns to meet our partners’ objectives. No media agency, magazine or trading desk can deliver audience precision the way we can because we own the data! We have the ability to address the most relevant target groups with the right message at the right moment using the most advanced CRM, DSP etc. systems on the market that are fully integrated with our e-commerce shop and CMS system.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the Boozt Media Partnership & achieve the sales budgets
- Responsible for Boozt and Booztlet Media Strategy & Budgets
- Participate in Boozt Media Partnership meetings
- Develop Boozt Media Partnership processes, concepts, offerings and evaluations
- Grow Boozt Media Partnership's revenue with +100% within the coming years
- 5+ years of Media agency or ad network experience
- Strong media buying and selling experience
- Proven record of sales experience and understanding of the importance of co-ad campaigning as a tool to support media activities
- Master the media metrics and systems and understand how to optimize traffic and cost – to create the strongest Media Strategy
- Solid knowledge about the Nordic markets – preferably worked with/across all Nordic countries
- Good at building strong, insightful and effective campaigns for boozt.com and our brand partners
- Self-driven and strong leadership skills
- Able to take responsibility, execute and make things happen
- Strong communication skills and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 300+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!