Del dette job
As an intern at NorthModern, you will be a part of our different platforms connecting fashion, art, youth culture, sport and urban development by assisting with an exciting range of activities within grahipc design and architectural projects. We encourage you to take ownership of specific areas of responsibility and come with a hands-on attitude. In return, you get to be an integral part of a passion-driven team, with a flat company structure and an international, young and dynamic work environment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design work, graphic illustrations and production
• Assisting in wayfinding and spatial organization
• Assisting in developing and implementing graphic and spatial identity
• Assisting in concept development and construction of special projects buildups and installations
• Helping with ad hoc tasks
• You are currently studying either graphic design, architecture or similar
• Skilled user of the Adobe package, proficiency in Rhino 3D is a plus
• You are independent and a team player at the same time
• You are efficient and highly organized
• You are proficient and fluent in business English, both written and verbal
• Knowledgeable about and interested in the fashion industry
The internship runs for at least three months and we expect you to work 30-37 hours pr. week. We are of course flexible for study-relevant activities.
Working hours are from 9.00 to 17.00 - minimum 3 days a week in November and fulltime in December, January and February.
Due to company policy, we only accept students for whom an internship is a compulsory part of their studies or where an internship gives credit towards their studies.
The internship is unpaid and based in Copenhagen.
About us/extra info:
The NORTHMODERN platform encompasses CIFF, CIFF YOUTH, CIFF SHOWROOMS.
CIFF & CIFF YOUTH are North Europe’s most progressive B2B fashion, lifestyle & interior fairs, presenting brands in a dedicated space.
CIFF & CIFF YOUTH work closely with Code Art Fair & CIFF Sporting thereby creating fresh synergies and bringing our community closer together. In CIFF SHOWROOMS, you will find nearly 20.000 square meters of luxury showrooms space, housing more than 500 brands on a permanent basis.
Through the years, NorthModern has collaborated on urban development projects, art installations and important cultural events with emerging design talents, as well as big names & organizations such as Stavros Karelis, Virgil Abloh, Charles Jeffrey, Harvey Nichols, Maja Weiss, Copenhagen Fashion Summit, Olafur Eliasson, Ebsen Weile Kjær, Neville Wakefield and many more.
Read more about NorthModern on northmodern.dk & CIFF on ciff.dk