Del dette job
We have built the most advanced e-commerce platform in the Nordics. Recently we started up the Boozt Innovation Lab to invest further in innovative technologies and processes, and for this we need the best UX/UI Specialist out there. You will be a key player when it comes to designing new app prototypes and participating in creating intuitive and appealing design for the existing Boozt app as well as other existing apps and web systems. We expect you to be on top of the newest design tools to best support the innovation process with new technology.
We work in small dedicated cross functional teams, and you will join these teams in intense project flows having the eyes of the user or the customer on the optimal interface. You will mostly work out of the Innovation Lab Office on Nørrebro, Copenhagen, but will regularly join the teams at HQ in Malmö.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design user interfaces with primary focus on mobile devices, but also some web development
- Understand the business processes to improve the user experience
- Convert innovative ideas into realistic projects
- Help prototype new innovation projects
- Work in close collaboration with developers, e-commerce and design teams
- Be curious and always keep an open mind on how we can improve and do things differently
- Proven UX/UI experience – both in iOS/Android apps and web
- Can recite the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design Guide in your sleep
- Experience with digital design and prototyping tools – e.g. Sketch, Marvel App, Zeplin
- Ability to dynamically handle multiple tasks and plan according to priorities
- A good balance between creativity and a structured approach
- An extra plus if you have experience with agile teamwork, mock-ups and early prototyping
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
HOW DO WE DO IT
We work in small cross functional groups. Why do we do that? Well, it’s nice and efficient to work close together, to depend on each other and also constantly to learn more. We put the team in direct relation to the business responsible. In combination with the team, they manage the roadmap and the priorities. We don’t like top down control, so we give people full responsibility and flexibility to do what is right. We have learned that this works best and has the least overhead. We trust in our people. We depend on them!
We always manage a technology radar, so we stay updated and alert to new relevant technologies. Some of the inspiration comes from conferences, meetups, our innovation lab or own studies, and they always end up on our radar through our tech employees. We like curious nerds.
PLATFORM TEAM @ BOOZT
Our team is comprised of 90+ awesome developers in 5 locations with a non-hierarchical, dynamic and international setup. We have the responsibility for the best web shop and numerous business systems in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in the Nordics.
We love to be in control of the technology we provide the company with. Our preference is to let the magic happen directly between the developers and the specialists running the business, which is why we don’t work with project managers.
Our diverse bunch of people love spending time together, be it at our annual conference or during after work sports activities. Our current longest plank holder says he had to stop at 3 min 40 sec because it was too boring to do it alone.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores and an Innovation Lab in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 300+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!