Del dette job
Actimo is a mobile workspace for frontline (non-desk) employees, that improves employee happiness and productivity by driving engagement. Combining communication, training, and leadership tools into one easily accessible, snackable and measurable mobile workplace, Actimo is changing the way companies connect to their non-desk employees all over the world.
What we're looking for:
85% of the global workforce is not engaged at work, and we think that’s a shame. Do you want to help us change it? Do you know how to turn complex design problems into simple product experiences? And are you passionate about the entire stack of product design? Then you’re exactly who we are looking for.
Actimo is hiring a seasoned Product Designer, who will work within a full-stack product squad to craft end-to-end experiences for our customers and end-users. We are looking for someone who is highly skilled, self-driven, and used to working as part of a full product team. You’ll be doing research with customers and users, turning insights into awesome interfaces, and navigating stakeholders and priorities.
Our two squads are located in Copenhagen and Barcelona, and our work is cross-border and cross-functional. We’re inspired by Dual Track Agile and Kanban, we believe the Double Diamond is awesome for discovery work, and we’re currently thinking of switching from Sketch to Figma. At the end of the day, we believe the product matters most – but if you’re passionate about process and tools, we love to hear it too!
Besides being a part of the Product team, your closest allies will be Tech, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and, of course, our customers and end-users; the thousands of employees that use our product every day.
What you'll do:
- Lead design for your squad. Own the design process on both large-scale projects and smaller optimizations; from research and ideation to design, prototyping and user testing.
- Be the user advocate. Engage with our customers and end-users (together with Product Management) to understand their needs and frictions, identify opportunities to address and validate assumptions and ideas.
- Diverge and converge. Know when to quickly explore many rough concepts, flows and sketches, and when to zero in on clever interactions and engaging interface details.
- Collaborate closely. Besides being an integral part of your squad, you’ll work with the rest of Product, Customer Success, Product Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure that what we design, build and ship makes a difference.
- Raise the bar. Work with our Head of Product and fellow designers to set the direction for our overall user experience and design system – and set the standards for our industry.
- Be lovely! We promise we’re a fun and caring bunch, and we hope you’ll join us in celebrating our wins and sharing our culture.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience with digital product design and user experience.
- You have a passion for complex problem-solving and can turn insights into concepts, and concepts into awesome designs and experiences.
- Experience owning the full cycle of a product design process across discovery and delivery activities.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS-based business model and user journeys, as well as working on a B2B product team.
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to effectively tell the narrative behind your design work and to engage your stakeholders.
- You’re user-focused and data-informed. Your product instincts and sense for aesthetics are excellent, but you still always strive to validate your work with user feedback and testing.
What we offer:
- An open and vibrant working environment with 50+ highly committed international colleagues. And you will meet all of them.
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization. Everyday is a new day.
- A fun and human workplace. This is what makes us come back every Monday.
- Challenge and support for your development. We want you to become better every day.
- A sociable company culture. Because we love our cakes, Christmas parties and Friday bars.