Del dette job
Join a leading global company in digital imaging solutions as we transform the future of photography. Capture One delivers award-winning photo editing software for every kind of photographer and we’re looking for a Global Content Manager with strong experience in photography to join our content team in central Copenhagen. You will take the lead in initiating content creation for our channels, particularly video production, blog and social media content. Working closely with our in-house Copywriter and Senior Graphic Designer, you will brainstorm, develop and execute the best possible content.
You will be the driver of ensuring optimization of content, aligning with the latest industry trends and creating value for our existing and future users via inspirational and informative content.
You’ll form part of the in-house creative agency within the Marketing department and join an international community of 100 + colleagues.
We offer a stimulating environment with plenty of new projects and challenges, the opportunity to take the lead on content creation, and great opportunities to socialize with your colleagues – we also throw amazing parties!
Your key tasks
- Define and plan Capture One’s content needs on social media, the blog and our Resource Hub.
- Identify content opportunities that provide value to our users on Capture One’s digital channels and social media content.
- Identify collaborators and content providers for day-to-day and campaign activities in collaboration with PR.
- Nurture our Instagram community in close collaboration with our social media team.
- Create storyboards and scripts for video production in collaboration with the in-house creative agency.
- Ad hoc tasks like editing images, creating contracts for external partners and coordinate camera loans to external partners etc.
- Responsible for our internal photo library.
- Create collaborator guidelines for deliverables.
What we're looking for
- Extensive experience working with content and video creation for digital channels.
- Experience working with the marketing cycle. You have a finger on the pulse when it comes to the channels and target groups.
- Photo editing skills and a photography background. Knowledge of Capture One is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding and experience of working with social media channels and formats, e.g. nurturing an Instagram community.
- Creative, with a sharp eye for content and converting it into a good story about our brand.
- Experience with outreach to collaborators and influencers.
- Organized and able to take responsibility for tasks.
- Preference of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Full of enthusiasm for new projects and ideas and good at getting others equally enthusiastic.
- Strong English skills – we are an international team and our office language is English.