Del dette job
We’re building a digital pension company and we’re currently looking for a student to join our team. We’re looking for someone who shares our dedication to build meaningful digital experiences in an industry that isn’t exactly known for that. By joining us you’ll get a chance to significantly influence a digital product experience that recently won gold in the Danish Digital Award competition and you’ll be a member of our multifunctional scrum team.
We imagine that you have an educational background from ITU, DMJX, KADK or something along those lines, but at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter as long as you tick some of the boxes below:
- You want to play a part in a meaningful journey to democratize access to pensions
- You have a strong sense for user centric design, design thinking and service design
- You are good at communicating with other people
- You’re able to work with customer insights in a way that provides value for the team
- You love design iterations, conceptual explorations and usability tests
- You’re a nice person who contributes to our small team in Copenhagen
You should have a strong interest in UX, but if you also happen to go deep on visual design and or frontend development we won’t object to that. Most, if not all, product work is done in Figma by the way and while you don’t have to be an expert in Figma, having some level of experience and proficiency using modern design tools is expected.
We expect the internship to be part of an educational track in a relevant educational institution. The internship is unpaid and would ideally start in September 2020 and have a duration that fits the expected rules of internship where you’re studying. Before inviting you to an interview, we would love to receive:
- a short description of yourself
- your motivation for applying: why do think this would be fun?
- which skills you bring to the table
- any projects you’ve been involved with and feel proud about
The deadline for application is August 7th and we expect to do interviews right after.