Del dette job
We are looking for a creative digital designer, inspired by innovation and creative thinking.
Signifly is one of the fastest growing agencies in Denmark, and our young and energetic team has won several awards for our innovative approach to digital products and user experiences. We are a young and ambitious team that are constantly pushing the limits for our work and our own capabilities.
As our new Digital designer, you will join our ambitious team in Copenhagen. You will be working on digital projects for customers ranging from start-ups to large enterprises with one overall objective – to help them unleash their digital potential through excellent user experiences in everything from apps, websites, e-commerce, and digital campaigns.
Hence, it is important for you to have a deep business understanding and a comprehensive understanding of project needs through design-thinking workshops, user research, testing, and prototyping. In your role as digital designer, you will also get to work on visual identity projects for our clients, so experience within branding is a plus.
At Signifly, we are a team, so besides working with the rest of the design team, you will also be working with developers and strategists to understand technical requirements and business objectives as they relate to the design of the products.
What we expect from you:
You are a super-user of Figma (we use that), Sketch, or Adobe XD, and you know your way around the Adobe Suite. You are familiar with creating digital design and prototypes with tools such as Figma, Marvel, InVision, or Principle.
• You have a kick-ass portfolio of digital design projects
• You excel in creating digital experiences and interfaces using the latest design software
• You have experience with the design process and have a passion for bringing concepts to life through design
• You are passionate about strategic design and branding
• You are good at understanding user- and client problems and are able to propose smart design solutions to address them
• You are able to present your ideas and designs to clients and participate in client meetings
• You have a strong interest in and knowledge of UI, UX, technology, and digital products
Please expect from us:
The most important thing that we offer is an inspiring and ambitious work environment, with an emphasis on learning and developing, both personally and as a team. We have an informal organization with minimal hierarchy, where there is plenty of room for being ambitious within your own area of expertise, as well as taking part in shaping our team, culture, and product offering.
But, of course, we can also tempt you with:
• Yearly one-week team trip with both social and professional focuses (paid)
• Fresh catered lunch of mostly organic produce and with vegetarian options
• Coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks, etc. day and night
• Beautiful office space with emphasis noise reduction, centrally located in Vesterbro
• Maria! Our office manager, who is always making sure there is a great atmosphere
• Paid equipment of high quality - you choose what you prefer
• In-office massage service
• Voluntary sports activities (some are shut down until after Covid...)
• Inspiration-trips to events, meet-ups, and conferences
• Company paid pension and health insurance
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and performance
• Career progress based on merits rather than seniority
And if you think something is missing, just let us know. We can probably work together to add it. After all, we are trying to create the best possible place to work!
At Signifly we work in collaboration with a broad range of clients from all industries to create new and innovative digital products and business models. We are a team of developers, designers, film makers, and digital strategists, and we believe that creativity, entrepreneurship, and a diverse mix of top-notch skills can drive the innovation and change that will help shape a better and more sustainable tomorrow.
Check out our work at Signifly.com.
Ready to do the best work of your career? - Join our digital journey!