Del dette job
ADVANCE is looking for a talented and highly skilled Digital Designer who has the ambition to work on international brands.
You have worked for 3-5 years in either an advertising or digital agency. You are comfortable with working in both small and big teams. You have experience in SoMe digital asset creation, you know your 1:1, 4:5 and 9:16 formats and love creating coherent, outstanding designs that capture your audience. You work across After Effects, Photoshop and are familiar with Premiere, InDesign, Sketch, and/or Adobe XD.
You are a:
- Team Player who welcomes open collaboration, opinions and feedback on your work.
- Self-Reliant Finisher individual who can take any job and run with all the way to completion.
- Good Listener and are able to gain a clear understanding of both your team’s and client’s needs before making decisions.
- Design Enthusiast with an in-depth knowledge of the latest digital design trends.
- High Energy Personality that loves driving projects forward.
- Execute a broad variety of creative solutions via new media and digital tools to meet clients’ needs and expectations in line with their overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative and fresh ideas in line with the clients’ visual identity guidelines.
- Collaborate with specialists in the development of digital assets that will be used across a broad range of media platforms.
- Supporting the creative process by thinking up and executing digital assets
- Generating multiple formats of campaign assets from primary templates
- Assuming ownership of projects from kick-off through to launch
- Maintaining personal production schedule to ensure assets are delivered on time
- Designing digital media campaigns aligned with clients’ business goals.
- Staying up to date on the latest best practice and emerging digital trends, newest platforms and competitive landscape
- Attending events and engaging with the wider graphic and digital creative community