Del dette job
3XN is looking for a talented and committed Graphic Design Student Assistant to join our Copenhagen HQ.
As a Student Assistant you will be working in close collaboration with our Head of Graphic Design on a wide range of tasks within graphic design, including presentations, competition submissions, PR material, publications, wayfinding and various ad hoc assignments relating to both 3XN’s visual identity and brand.
– Possess a strong passion for graphic design and architecture
– Currently studying Graphic Communication at the Royal Danish Academy, DMJX or similar institutions
– Strong graphic and design talent
– High degree of integrity with confidential information
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
– Fluency in written and spoken English, any other language is an asset
– Both a team player and self-starter
– Candidates must feel comfortable in a creative, cross-disciplinary and dynamic environment
– Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and a sense of humour
– Able to work 10-15 hours weekly
Founded in 1986, 3XN employs 120 architects and professional staff in offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Sydney and New York. The studio has designed a range of high-profile cultural and commercial buildings, including: Olympic House – the International Olympic Committee’s headquarters in Lausanne; Denmark’s National Aquarium, The Blue Planet; the Royal Arena in Copenhagen; and the new Quay Quarter Tower in Sydney. In 2007 3XN established GXN (G for green), its innovation unit, whose mission is to collect and apply the latest knowledge on materials and new technologies to the studio’s architecture.