Del dette job
reWear it is a platform for fashion rental and resale combined. Through our product, women who love fashion but also want to reduce fashion consumption can rent or resell clothing to other people, in a peer-to-peer model.
Our customer will have access to all brands she desires but at a lower cost, spend way less money on items that would probably be worn just a few times, make extra income lending to other users, and also have new items to wear with more frequency, fulfilling the desire for fashion.
reWear it is looking for an experienced developer and future CTO to join our team. We are looking for a person that strives for new challenges, is eager to grow and motivated by bringing ambitious goals to life. You will be in charge of taking our product to the next level - defining new technical solutions, building a highly scalable community platform together with our co-founders. This is an unpaid position at first and, of course, you would have a part of the company's equity.
Our mobile app (MVP) is in final stage development and will probably be launched right after the current lockdown is over. Our primary platform is currently native iOS using Swift and Laravel for the admin panel, so it's important that you have some knowledge on this language.
The ideal candidate:
- Has Technical Lead experience (optimally building a scalable service).
- Full-stack development experience.
- Is a solution-orientated executor.
- Takes pride in writing tight code and solid solutions.
- Is confident in English and Danish
- Is positive, professional, ambitious and self-driven.
- Motivated by proactively contributing to the product and its roadmap.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
You will be responsible for updating and bringing new ways to improve the customer journey, administration of the platform as well as work alongside the team that is developing the app taking part in the updates quarterly meetings.
You will play a crucial part in our further development as you will become part of the leadership team. The most important thing is that you can find motivation and be as passionate about this project as the rest of the team. You will need the motivation to go without pay, to begin with.
You do not necessarily need to be available full-time, but you must dedicate at least 15-20 hours/week to our project. Remote work is a possibility at first, but you must be based in Copenhagen, Denmark, for the long run.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become a part of a small and motivated team - making your impact on a highly ambitious project.
- The freedom and flexibility to work with the latest technologies and the authority to define the technical path ahead.
- A creative learning-oriented work environment with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally towards common goals in an entrepreneurial team.
- Equity, Co-foundership and interesting career possibilities as our future CTO (for the right candidate).
Are you interested but have not held the CTO title before?
You are more than welcome to apply. We look for skills, mindset and motivation. We are mostly interested in your ability to solve programming problems and bring new solutions as we go.