Del dette job
The Planday UX team is pioneering interfaces, interactions, and experiences that are helping to shape the future of shift work and people management on a global scale.
Our team works as an integrated unit of our dynamic Product Engineering team; researching, mapping, prototyping, and building web and mobile app features that are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution.
UX Designers on our team are foundational elements of our cross-functional product teams. Working alongside Researchers, Copywriters, Product Managers, QA and teams of dedicated developers to forge products that both people and businesses truly care about.
The UX team inside Planday is working daily to solve increasingly difficult problems with staffing, scheduling, payments, business reporting and absence (amongst others). We are looking for UX designers who see technical complexity as a challenge that can be tackled head-on, and transformed using the right set of tools into something simple, beautiful and accessible.
Here is a look at what it's like to work in the Planday UX team (we had to take some creative liberties): vimeo.com/525508378/fa285905b9
A Growing Team:
Planday Product Engineering is set to grow a lot through 2021 as we expand into new markets. We are pushing towards fully cross-functional product teams and ensuring that each team has dedicated UX talent. Designers work hand in hand with other team members to run product discovery, qualify prototypes and ensure our user interfaces are smart, polished and best in class.
- 2 x Mid-level UX/UI Designers (2-3 years experience)
- 2 x Senior UX/UI Designers (4 years+ experience)
- Mid-level UX Designers will be working as integrated members of a single Product team, working cross-functionally to make strategic design decisions in partnership with the Product Manager and tech-lead to shape the experience of a part of the product. They have ownership over their design domain but are just as happy to collaborate closely with other members of our design practice to help lift the overall quality of the entire product.
- Senior UX Designers will work on single or multiple Product teams, and are asked to self-manage their time and workload, while still delivering user experiences and interfaces that meet the high bar set by the rest of the team. Senior members of the team can be tasked with mentoring more junior designers, as well as looking at our design practice on a higher strategic level across the entire product eco-system.
- Desire to work inside amazing collaborative product teams, standing by your choices from conception to production
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Planday products
- The ability to take complex business problems (e.g. union working time rules, new vacation laws etc) and shape user flows that are concise, structured and elegant
- A passion to define and build with design systems and standards that can evolve alongside a product
- Knowledge of Universal Design and accessibility standards
- An ability to proactively solicit feedback from team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality and foster a system of transparent and collaborative design practices
- Strong experience with UI design tools (you know the ones we're talking about, but specifically we use Figma)
- A portfolio showcasing UI/UX and visual design, with a focus on solving complex B2B problems
Please note that, due to COVID-19 considerations, at this time we are forced to give preference to candidates already located within Denmark, and ideally already living in the Greater Copenhagen Area.
At Planday, we know that happy people power great businesses. We strive to provide a career-defining workplace for our team based on the values of transparency, communication, and flexibility; while maintaining a Scandinavian approach to work-life balance. We celebrate each other’s achievements and differences and encourage each other to learn and grow.
Working at Planday you will see the immediate benefits of your work every day, in the value you create for our customers around the world.
As a standard, our office hours and locations are flexible and our product team is cutting edge. Whether on bike, foot or with Metro, you will love your commute to our new HQ in central Copenhagen. Our incredible architect-designed space is a great hub for work, collaboration and team bonding. Here, you will find a truly international working environment, where having fun is taken very seriously: whether as part of the Wine club, our Product Hackdays, or our now famous Christmas Parties.
We can't wait to hear from you!