Del dette job
Are you a digital marketing native with a passion for paid media? Do you love to develop, execute, and measure ad campaign performance from start to finish?
Colorful Standard is looking for a Paid Media Associate to assist the Paid Media Director in daily operations and digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who can assist in operating and maintaining paid digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, display and social advertising strategies such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Your tasks will include:
- Helping develop, execute and improve ads across several platforms and markets
- Customizing ads for different markets with local languages, currencies and landing pages
- Performing keyword and website research and testing, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Monitoring ads and paid media traffic on a daily basis for constant fine tuning
- Staying up-to-date with the social media trends, new product rollouts, etc
- A basic understanding of digital marketing
- Previous experience within the Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads
- The ability to take ownership of daily tasks / ad campaigns and provide recommendations for optimizations
- An urge to learn, think differently and identify untapped opportunities for our brand
- The ability to collaborate as a team as well as to work independently
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
Colorful Standard is a Danish clothing company with an office in inner Copenhagen. Our collection consists of responsibly produced high quality essentials for men and women in up to 41 different colors.
In less than 3 years, the company has established itself in a solid position in the commercial fashion market and has flagship Stores in Paris, Zurich and London.
This position offers excellent development opportunities both professionally and personally, and you will be part of an open and hardworking company culture, where employee satisfaction is high.