Del dette job
Colorful Standard is looking for someone to identify and build a community of ambassadors that best represent the values and the core of our brand. We want someone who is in touch and familiar with relevant micro influencers, someone who can create meaningful and authentic ambassador relationships, and develop an international SoMe community.
We are looking for a data-driven individual, who is able to assess influencer marketing content and campaign results, identify areas of strength and weakness, and use this information to develop even more successful campaigns. We would like you to take ownership of influencer marketing campaigns, organization is a must.
- Research and identify lists of relevant micro influencers (by country) for the Colorful Standard universe.
- Create meaningful relationships and an online Colorful Standard community.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns across all SoMe channels.
- Track and measure campaign results.
- Organize future influencer/ other community building events.
- Consistently grow and maintain the Colorful Standard community.
- Work in accordance with GDPR, and make sure all communication is in compliance to those standards.
- A proven track-record of working with influencers and creating influencer marketing campaigns.
- An ability to think outside of the box.
- A desire to build a community from the bottom up.
Colorful Standard is a Danish clothing company with an office in inner Copenhagen. Our collection consists of responsibly produced high quality essentials for men and women in up to 41 different colors.
In less than 3 years, the company has established itself in a solid position in the commercial fashion market and has flagship Stores in Paris, Zurich and London.
This position offers excellent development opportunities both professionally and personally, and you will be part of one corporate culture, where the tone is good and employee satisfaction is high.