Del dette job
If your lifeblood is in creating beautiful, intuitive and high performance apps while you have the curiosity in learning new things and to try out new technologies - then this is the job for you. Here you will be a key player by contributing with your expertise and ideas in the journey of making the Boozt App the best online shopping experience in the Nordics.
In this opportunity you will be a part of our Boozt innovation lab, a highly motivated and experienced team, consisting of 15+ mobile developers. Boozt innovation lab suppouce is to invest further in innovative technologies, processes and mobile focus. Here we believe in delivering high quality over strict deadlines, highly motivated employees through a clear vision, a healthy work/life balance, and last but not least, a great team spirit!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Android development in Kotlin while working in small, agile and cross functional teams.
- Improving the apps through new features, optimization & automation.
- Provide your expertise on solving platform related problems.
- Contribute to Innovation Projects, where you in periods of time will be developing prototypes, leveraging existing or new technologies in ingenious ways.
- Work in close collaboration with the other development teams located in Århus, Malmø, Poland and Lithuania.
- 2+ years of proven experience in Android (Kotlin) development
- Experience in making fast loading Activities, smooth performing scrolling lists and know your way around animations.
- Do you have a technical hobby outside of ordinary programming? Don’t be afraid to shine some light on it in your application, we might be able to incorporate it in an innovation project down the road.
To be successful in this role you know how to focus on high quality, without resolving to over engineering. You are curious and knowledge driven by nature. At last, you are comfortable working in teams and independently when required.
We have an international work environment with great personal and internal career development. Our culture is characterised by a CARE WHY mindset and we try to live after our values: trust, freedom and responsibility. Our employees get a generous employee discount, wellness allowance and sports activities. We have competitive compensation and pension packages. We have various social events and when we break records we celebrate!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are currently the fastest growing e-commerce company in our industry in Europe, though we have the Nordics as our core markets. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people in Hyllie are made up of 37 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.