Del dette job
Bonafide Studio is a sustainable design company located in the heart of Copenhagen. Our work is divided into two lines of focus - we design things that resonate with aligned living, and we work to help other brands improve their impact on the world. We do so by offering services such as: consulting within sustainability, sustainable product design, art direction, photography, storytelling and content creation.
Our studio is small, yet the public demand exceeds our manpower, thus we need some more hands on board. We are therefore looking for a graphic design intern part-time or full-time, and we anticipate that a good fit will eventually lead to your position developing into a paid role.
• You like to communicate visually and have an interest in lifestyle design.
• You are studying graphic design, brand design or multimedia design.
• Speak and communicate well in English.
• Creating layouts for our marketing and products
• Assisting with photography, photo editing and styling
• Content ideation and creation
• Assisting on external projects with our clients
• Assisting with social media and marketing
It’s a plus if you:
• Have a deepened interest in mindfulness and sustainability.
• Have a passion for creating and making things and designs of value.
• Have knowledge of UX/UI and passion to learn more.
We want you to do things you like, and learn things you are curious about. In your internship we will support your learning process within:
• graphic design
• product development
• ceramic production