Del dette job
We're looking for a visionary Product Designer to help our team sharpen the innovative edge of our flagship product, Penni Connect.
As a product team member, you'll be working closely with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders to define, design, and deliver product features.
You'll have the opportunity to directly influence a transformational insurtech product for users across the globe.
We expect you to have a solid background in product and user experience design, as well as a solid understanding of human-centred design principles.
- Create designs and prototypes for new product features based on high-level end-user requirements
- Conduct handovers of completed product designs to developers
- Leverage end-user data to identify ways of improving the end-user experience of our features and services
- Present research and work to other members of the organisation to strengthen the value of design
- Develop and maintain our design system
- Recommend new processes and ways of working to optimise our design delivery cycle
- Participate in customer meetings to stay up to date on end-user requirements
- Bring forward new ideas for product improvements
- Track emerging product design trends and bring forward relevant initiatives
- Plan and prioritise design deliverables based on our product roadmap, and report progress to relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate...
- A relevant bachelor's degree or higher education
- 4+ years of previous experience working as a product designer or user experience designer
- Proven record of contributions to one or more enterprise SaaS products
- Interest in solving complex problems with design
- Ability to learn in a rapidly evolving industry
- Ability to work in a team with a high degree of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
With your application, please provide relevant references to design work accompanied by an explicit description of your direct contributions to the respective project.