Del dette job
a creative agency specialized in transforming complex data and information into captivating visuals. We simply want to be the best in the field of visual storytelling. Despite being a specialized agency, our work includes a wide range of design diciplines both research, ideation, design, copywriting as well as covering most media like digital, print, animations in all kinds of projects and industries.
the opportunity to become part of a creative, fun, ambitious and upcoming agency, which includes the possibilities of:
- Participation: We are a small agency, which really allows you to shine through and have a say.
- Flexibility: Great results come out of passion. Therefore, we offer the flexibility of doing what you find exciting. And beside client projects, we are doing on some quite interesting side projects as well.
- Multidisciplinary: Our design field may be specialized, but we can assure you that you will be working with different areas of design and medias and clients.
a graphic designer with strong illustration skills. At Ferdio graphic designers are many things, but you should be able to checkmark (most of) these:
- Creative: Construct, launch and evaluate your design visualizations from concept, sketch, artistic direction to final deliverable. The ability to work independently and come up with ideas on creative ways to visually represent data.
- Skills: Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop. Strong sketching skills to show visual thinking ideas quickly as well as strong handle on typography and inherent feel for layouts and hierarchy.
- Information designer: Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to be a data freak or showcase tons of previous infographics (but of course a plus). But you should be dedicated to pixel-precision and master illustrational work and show an interest within our field.
- Background: You have a strong background in graphic design or similar related field. Your portfolio doesn't have to be extensive or include lots of infographic work, but it has to be convincing. Worked in an agency is a plus but not a requirement. You don’t need a fancy education, years of experience or an extensive portfolio. We’re simply looking for the next new graphic designer with a convincing portfolio.