Del dette job
Robo Wunderkind is a one-stop destination for first-class STEAM (STEM + Art) teaching. We take our robotics kit and coding app to the next level by providing teachers with playful projects, standards-aligned lesson plans, and interdisciplinary activities to fuel the next generation of engineers, innovators, and problem solvers.
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. By joining our team, you will be able to positively influence the education of thousands of children, and you will be a part of a great mission. You can check out what our users create with Robo Wunderkind by searching for #robomakersmarathon on Instagram.
We are a team of 20 people, 8 nationalities, ambitious and passionate about what we are doing. We are looking for team members who are ambitious, motivated, and have a track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets.
* Our core product is a modular robotics kit with new blocks in the pipeline;
* An app with 3 programming interfaces to program the robots built with the modular robotic kit;
* A STEAM Hub - a platform with projects and other materials to support teachers using Robo Wunderkind.
What you will do:
* You’ll be working closely with the product team (product manager, UX researcher and engineers) to design our software products that students and teachers can access on desktop, tablet and phone;
* Engage with our customers to understand their needs;
* Translate research insights into ideas, sketch and prototype them to quickly access desirability and viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions;
* Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, design and test our software products;
* Continuously develop our software products’ functionality and usability, based on research insights;
* Iterate on an evolving design system;
* Work with marketing designers to ensure consistency between product experiences and brand expression.
* 3+ years in Product Design and ideally 1+ years experience with edtech products;
* Excellent communication and experience collaborating closely with a product manager, engineers, designer, and other team members;
* A strong portfolio that demonstrates a high-level understanding of user experiences and excellent visual/UI design skills. Your portfolio should comprise product/application/service designs.
* Extensive experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions;
* Effective communicator and facilitator that enjoys validating ideas with product team and getting customer feedback;
* Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals;
* Demonstrated leadership experience closely partnering with the product manager to develop the strategy and rationale for features;
* Experience designing products that can be accessed on desktop, tablet and phone;
* Strong understanding of the technology behind software development, and how it can liberate or limit design;
* Strong ability to accelerate team efficiency by improving processes and workflows within the design team and cross-functional teams;
* Strong communication and coordination skills, ability to draw information from others and to work in a remote environment;
* Proactiveness and autonomy - We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully;
* Fluent English is a must.
You will work in a small, agile, diverse, and international team comprising 8 different nationalities spread over 2 continents.
* Mission-driven company culture
* Competitive salary
* 25 days of paid vacation, paid sick days & holidays
* Work remotely from anywhere in the world