Del dette job
Are you passionate about the green transformation?
Do you want to be part developing products that aim to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable? Do you thrive in an agile and innovative scale-up environment? Are you ready to join an extremely ambitious and fast-growing start-up on a venture-capital backed growth journey?
We develop waste-based building elements/interiors to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable.
a:gain makes it possible to accelerate the necessary change towards a reduced use of raw materials in our buildings by developing new earth and climate friendly products and solutions based on waste, biproducts, unused resources, and discarded production.
We want to take the lead in making a real noticeable climate difference in the way we build. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see resources, when others see waste. Our know-how drives innovation and product development and shapes the products of tomorrow with the waste of today. We are asset light and together with our trusted production partners, we offer our products at scale to the professional customer.
We believe that most can be learned, but it is a clear advantage if you…
- Have an educational background within Logistics / Shipping / Transportation
- Get energised from working in a changeable agile environment while managing to stay in control of the delivery details and deadlines
- Have hands on experience with the daily operation from production and/or transportation industry
- Are experienced and confident making databased decisions and care for the details
What you will be doing…
- Develop and operate our logistics and supply chain during daily operation from receiving customer orders to delivering finish products according to customer demand (S&OP)
- Take responsibility for inventory- and cash flow planning and drive development and implementation of our ERP-system (Business Central (cloud solution)) contributing to the digitalisation of our entire Supply Chain
When working together, we expect that you...
- Are fluent in English
- Are a proactive, high empathy purpose-driven person, who cares and invests in our team
- Are a person with a high sense of integrity and a team-player with a great motivation for building a strong and positive company culture
- Are a visionary who is also ready for hands-on work, as well as ready to constantly iterate on our setup for operations, team design and composition
- Are non-political and embrace an open and honest communication style, challenge ideas and always focus on team collaboration
What we can offer
- We offer a vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in the agenda. We cheer, we celebrate, and we succeed as a team
- We expect that you are passionate about what we do, that you are brave, and you have a high morale of work. Our everyday is filled with a lot of different jobs, and we trust each other to do as agreed and to call for help, therefore we trust that you can speak your mind
- You will have to show up physically at our headquarter currently located in Copenhagen Nordhavn on an everyday basis
- Deadline for the application is 21 September 2022, but we are evaluating the applications as we receive them so, please don’t hesitate to send yours ASAP
- If you believe you are the right candidate and ready to join our movement, please send us a motivated application (1 page max.) with your resumé and CV/portfolio
See more at again.dk and again.dk/jobs/supply-chain-manager