think.dk is a Center for Acceleration of Change, a platform for new ideas, events and services that further sustainability, sharing and collaboration. We have opened our space for co-working - if you want to know what else we are doing, you can read more about us on our homepage on think.dk.
Our co-working space is open to all and we aim to create a supportive environment where individuals are encouraged to share ideas, knowledge and help each other thrive.
- 24/7 access to the space (for full-time memberships)
- Join a network of change-makers
- Free wi-fi
- Presentation equipment (whiteboard, projector)
- Unlimited organic tea and coffee
- Access to our tool library
- Enjoy all Changer Membership benefits.
You can also get a daypass for 75,- DKK, if you would like to only use the space occasionally or get a taste of the atmosphere and community before signing up for a membership.
for more info check out our site: think.dk/services/co-working-space